6/9/21

Clear Scraps Acrylic Phone Stand

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog with some amazing  products.


I've used the Acrylic Phone Stand, opting to decorate it with potted flower arrangement created with a Tutti Designs Die and Rinea Foiled Papers.


I die cut the potted flower arrangement from 3 different colors of Rinea Foiled Papers - Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper for the flower pot; Marigold/Glossy Foiled Paper for the flowers and Jade Starstruck for the leaves.


Now the fun part was cutting apart the potted flowers and reassembling in the appropriate colors.


Using a clear adhesive, I adhered the potted flowers to the acrylic base.


It's a perfect size for my phone, and even looks pretty sitting on the counter.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment