1/17/17

Lovely Card with Makin's Clay

Hi everyone, with Valentine's Day coming up soon, it's time to create "Love"ly projects.


Nothing screams Valentine's Day like hearts.  Using Spellbinders dies, I die cut a heart from white cardstock and inked it with Crafter's Ink.  Usually I die cut wet clay, but today I die cut red Makin's® Clay which I had in my stash.  The hearts were die cut and embossed with Spellbinders dies.  I rolled out white Makin's Clay and cut letters to spell love using Makin's Clay Alphabet Cutters set.



I used Graphic 45 pattern paper for the card and matted it with green cardstock.  Next, I tied ribbon around the panel before adhering it to the card.  Twine was tied to the ribbon. 


LOVE was adhered to the card with Beacon Adhesives.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment