7/17/18

Happy Birthday Card with Rinea Foiled Paper

Hi everyone, I've got a new card on the Rinea blog using the Patriotic Foiled Paper Variety Pack to create a birthday card.



Using an intricate Happy Birthday die from Crafter's Companion, I die cut it from Glossy Ruby Red/Gold foil.


Then I adhered it to a panel of Starstruck Silver.


Next, I matted the panel on black cardstock to make it pop.


I matted black and white dotted paper on black cardstock, then wrapped the panel with red ribbon.  The foiled panel was added to the card on a slight angle with foam adhesives.


Several flowers were adhered to the panel and pearls were added about the panel.



If today is your birthday, I'd love to wish you a happy birthday.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph









No comments:

Post a Comment