7/2/18

Wood Journey Album with Clear Scraps

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog working with the Clear Scraps July kit.  This kit includes a Wood album, Create word, 2 XL acrylic shapes along with Bo Bunny Mood collection, Echo Park Good Day Collection, Me & My Big Idea Summer planner and Eyelet Outlet embellishments.
 


Paint the panels with Plaid Paint.


Use molding paste through a stencil randomly about the front cover.  Add a strip of Echo Park paper and cardstock across the top of the cover and wrap with twine.



I decided to glue mesh behind the word to give it a fun effect.



Inside, I cut cardstock pages to fit.  Selecting pattern papers from the Bo Bunny collection, I cut them on the diagonal to create pockets on each page.




I created tags from white cardstock and inserted them in each pocket.


The papers give the album a true summer feel.



I added rings to the album, then tied scraps of ribbon to each.


Finally, I added some self adhesive gems around the front cover.



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment