7/2/18

Summer layout with Clear Scraps

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog working with the Clear Scraps July kit.  This kit includes a Wood album, Create word, 2 XL acrylic shapes along with Bo Bunny Mood collection, Echo Park Good Day Collection, Me & My Big Idea Summer planner and Eyelet Outlet embellishments

Using the XL scalloped acrylic shape, I created a summer layout.


Remove the film from one side and paint that side.  Leaving the film in place on one side ensures you don't get paint on the other side.


Once the paint dries, remove the film from the other side.  Cut paper 10" x 10" and adhere to the unpainted side.  Mat 2 sheets from the BoBunny pad with navy cardstock and adhere them on a slight angle.


Select one photo and mat with cardstock.  Select 3 stickers from the Echo Park collection and arrange on die cuts and place around the photo.


I placed mesh in the corner and added some Makin's Clay seashells on top.  Then I spritzed them with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.




Then I added some additional mesh to the alternative corner.



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment