7/14/18

Slate signs with Rinea Foiled Papers

Hi everyone, Steph here with some mini summer signs perfect for a beach cottage.  The Patriotic Foiled Paper Varity Pack  includes 12 - 6" x 12" sheets.


I found some 5" x 7" slate signs that I thought would be perfect for mini signs



I began by die cutting a chair from both Glossy Ruby Red/Gold and Starstruck Silver Foiled papers.




Cutting RELAX from the Silver Starstruck chair, I placed it atop the Ruby Red layer.   To add a distressed effect to the chair, I inked each of the chair slats with black ink. 


I felt the chair did not stand out as much as I wanted it, so I die cut a large oval from Starstruck Sapphire Blue and adhered it to the slate.


For dimension, I placed foam adhesives behind the chair before adding it to the oval.


I used the same foils for the next sign, die cutting a large oval from Starstruck Sapphire Blue.


The fish was die cut from Glossy Silver/Gold and Glossy Ruby Red/Gold.  So it would stand out, I placed Glossy Ruby Red behind the Silver fish, and pulled up on his fins.  Several of the letters were then cut from the Glossy Ruby Red and adhered to the Glossy Silver letters.  Finally, a gem  was added to the fish's eye.

To finish, I inked the edges of each slate with blue ink.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment