7/4/18

Create Sign with Clear Scraps

Hi everyone,  I'm on the Clear Scraps blog working with some of the products found in the Clear Scraps July kit. This kit includes a Wood album, Create word, 2 XL acrylic shapes along with Bo Bunny Mood collection, Echo Park Good Day Collection, Me & My Big Idea Summer planner and Eyelet Outlet embellishments.

I've used the  XL  acrylic panel to create a creative wall hanging.



 
 
I began by removing the film from one side of the acrylic panel and painting that side.  Once dry I removed the acrylic film from the other side.  I die cut the red and white Echo Park paper into a large circle to fit the acrylic panel.
 

Next, I painted the Create word with blue paint.
 


For additional dimension I used randomly added molding paste through a stencil.  Once dry, I repainted the word.
 

I thought this sign would make a great decoration in my studio, so I started collecting an assortment of items to add to the sign.
 
 

I was going to throw away this old dried out paint brush, but I thought it would give a fun effect to my sign.

Then I added some extra clay elements I previously created.






Finally I added some jute so I could hang this in my Studio.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment