7/8/18

Fly High Stenciled Cards

Hi everyone, I've got some new cards on the ExpresionsCraft blog using stencils to create backgrounds.  Stencils can be used to create amazing, one of a kind, patterns for your cards.



Using the new Vintage Style Stencil, I placed it on white cardstock and spritzed it with several colors of Fireworks! by Imagine. Then I flipped over the inked stencil onto another piece of cardstock and used a brayer to release the ink creating a negative effect. The photo on the left is the original spritzed stencil.  Next I matted each piece with cardstock.


I inked the Leafy Wreath embellishments with Brilliance Gold Ink.


I stamped butterflies from the Happy Fly stamp set and colored them with Memento Markers.  I die cut each and matted with a larger die, then added the Leafy Wreath around the butterflies.



 The panel were wrapped with ribbon and twine and the butterfly pieces were added.  



Fly High was stamped, inked and matted then added to the cards.


Thanks for stopping by.


Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment