4/25/11

You're Purrfect

I have had this Flowersoft stamp for awhile and finally decided to work with it. I honestly didn't realize how pretty she would be.



I used Core=dinations cardstock and embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. Then I sanded it so the other side would show through. The image was stamped on Papertemptress' white irridiscent paper (gorgeous!!) and colored with Copics. I then die cut it with 2 layers from the Nestabilties set. I inked the edges with Ranger Walnut Ink, then added Flowersoft for a little color in the grass.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Core-dinations
Dies: Spellbinders, Nestabilities
Stamps: Flowersoft
Ink: Memento, Ranger
Markers: Copic
Other: Flowersoft

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I just love this card of yours. Super colouring of her dress in particular. Well done. I was surprised to see you live in the States with your surname. Are you an ex-South African perhaps? hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete