2/21/13

Lovely

This is one of my new  posts on the  Classy Cards blog.   

This awesome With Sympathy stamp set is from Justrite Stampers.  It has 12 different phrases, several small images, a frame and this lovely rose.  So, even though the stamp set is perfect for creating Sympathy cards and projects, there are so many other options available to you.  I chose to use the rose as a focal image and created a generic card that would easily be used for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day or even a birthday.

Using Tim Holtz Distress Markers, I colored the image as follows:

Rose:  Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade
Leaves, stem:  Crushed Olive and Forest Moss and Old Paper



I used the  Printery collection pad from Prima, selecting 4 different papers and using elements from each one, cutting and tearing for dimension.  The sentiment was also cut from one of the papers in this collection and added to the card front with Joy Foam Adhesives.



Once colored, I added a little glitter to the interior of the rose using Gelly Roll Stardust Pen.  This pen adds just the right amount of shimmer and shine and dries very quickly.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: Prima
Stamps: Justrite
Markers: Tim Holtz



2 comments:

  1. You made some good points there. I did a search on
    the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.



    Also visit my web site crew.valkry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I wish for to place gallery or LightBox or yet a slider on my web page I always attempt to use
    jQuery script in favor of that.

    my weblog website

    ReplyDelete