2/15/13

Thank You

I always seem to need Thank You cards, and since I had some lovely  papers from Webster's Pages,   this card came together quite easily.  Each double sided paper is so very pretty.    

I chose the subtle green print as the card's base which I inked and matted with brown cardstock before adhering to the card.  I then cut around the floral image of another paper because I wanted it to be the focal point of the card.  After cutting it out, I also matted it with brown cardstock, then adhered it to the lower left side of the card.  Using a left over strip of striped paper from Webster's Pages, I matted it with brown cardstock and placed it towards the top of the card because this area needed something more.



The sentiment is from Justrite Stampers Spring Words which I stamped with Clearsnap Ink on a left over scrap of paper from Webster's Pages, then matted it with brown cardstock before it adhering to the card.

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment