2/6/13

Reflect


It's Thomas Kinkade week at Cornish Heritage Farms.  This is the week we all show off what we have done with these wonderful stamps.

I chose to work with the Light of Peace stamp which is another incredibly detailed Thomas Kinkade stamp.



I stamped the image with Color Box's Guacamole Chalk Ink as I've discovered that this is the best ink to showcase the amazing details.  Unfortunately, when I picked up the stamped image, I smudged it!!!  I was extremely annoyed at myself until I looked a little closer and realized that it gave the image  a very reflective look.

Of course, then I had to add the sentiment from A Time to Reflect stamp set.

Don't forget to stop by everyone's blog to see what they've done with this week's Thomas Kinkade stamps.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. VERY INTERESTING what you've DISCOVERED!!!!!!!!!!!! :) (I have this stamp!) I just LOVE IT when I think I've "messed up" & I "discover" something! :) (I NEED to get some of those inks! ) SUPER JOB Stephanie!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. [url=http://www.freewebs.com/order-amoxicillin/]amoxicillin 875 mg rash
    [/url]amoxicillin 500 mg oral cap
    amoxicillin dosage mg\/kg
    amoxicillin 875 mg with alcohol

    ReplyDelete