2/14/13

With Love

It really is quite easy to incorporate the amazing products from Globecraft Memories
into anything you create.  


I used the smaller cross in the Cross Charms set, covering it with Poodle Skirt Enamel Powder.  The bezel is from the Heart Charms set   and I coated it with Enchanted Aubergine Enamel Powder several times.  I then applied the heart to the bezel with Glastique Finishing Glaze.  It works great as an adhesive too.



I applied several coats of Glastique and you can see the wonderful shine it gives this piece.  I added several pearls to the center of the cross, then tied ribbons to the bezel.


I used this piece as the focal point of my card, adding it to die cut ovals with foam adhesives for additional dimension.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Charm, Enamel Powder: GlobecraftMemories
Pearls: Want2Scrap
Stamp: Stampavie

No comments:

Post a Comment