8/23/18

Happy Anniversary Joy Clair Blog Hop


Hi everyone, I am participating in the Joy Clair blog hop today to celebrate their Anniversary.  Joy Clair is now 4 years old and I was privileged to be on their inaugural design team.  Watching this company grow these last few years has been amazing.

I created two different cards for this hop. 

My first card is a fall card using a combination of both old and new stamps.



Using a masking technique, I stamped 3 pumpkins from the Fall Time Planner stamp set and the Harvest Blessings stamp set on a white panel.


I masked the pumpkins again and stamped the Broken Brick Background stamp on top.  Masking the pumpkins ensured they would remain in the front of the brick wall.


After coloring the pumpkins, I lightly inked the brick background.  Next I die cut the panel with a large Spellbinders die and matted it with a larger panel of cardstock.


I created a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" square card, added a panel of green and placed the image on the card with foam adhesives.  Then I stamped and die cut a phrase from the Harvest Blessings stamp set, adding it to the left corner.  Does it feel like fall yet?




My next card using the Born to Sparkle stamp set.  Going for a totally different look, I stamped a panel of  Rinea Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper with the included small stamps.  As I wanted the small stamps to sparkle, I used Rinea's Ghost Ink.



The panel was matted with black and white cardstock, then wrapped with silver glittery ribbon before adding the panel to a glittery card.



The sentiment was stamped on Rinea Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper with black ink then die cut and added to the card with foam adhesives.

Please visit the Joy Clair store to see all their amazing stamps and stop by the Joy Clair blog to see lots of inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by

Steph

25 comments:

  1. I love both of the beautiful cards. I always wondered if anyone had the happy fall y’all stamp. I have to have that stamp set, lol. I’m a country down south girl now anyway. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love the brick BG and need that - onto the wish
    list it goes. tfs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca. I too love the brick BG. It's perfect for A2 card also.

      Delete
  3. Your silver ribbon is definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Fall card design and fancy Sparkle card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards! Love the pumpkins and the gems!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pumpkins placed in front of the brick and the second card - Sparkle on! Super creations TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those sentiments! Beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards - Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely framing of the elements on the first card and the glitz and glam on the second is fabulous. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific cards! Great combinations of textures, dimension and shine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun fall set! Love the masking and the inclusion of the brick background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The last card looks like you
    are looking through a window
    to the stars. Love it.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great masking on the pumpkin card and I love the second one as well. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. FANTASTIC CARDS! I really love the brick wall behind your beautifully colored pumpkins! And the second card! I love it! I was born to sparkle! so fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete