8/28/18

Happy Halloween With Creative Vision Stamps

Hi everyone, I've created a new card using the new Foilables Mini Series from Creative Vision Stamps

The Happy Halloween set includes 3 Happy Halloween panels and 3 mini cards so you have endless ways to create with this set.
 
 
 
I foiled the  panel with WildFire Heat Transfer Foil.  Isn't that a wonderful color?  Depending on how you hold the image, you get several different colors!   I matted the panel on both black and orange cardstock.
 
To create the background, I repeatedly stamped the bat from the Pet Monsters stamp set, rotating the image as I stamped the panel.  This panel was then matted with black cardstock before being added to an orange card.

The Happy Halloween panel was added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


You can shop at www.creativevisionstamps.com using my code (Steph10) to receive 10% off your next order of $20.00 or more.  Simply enter my code at checkout.  It's valid on regular priced items only, does not count toward shipping and taxes and cannot be used with the custom stamp service.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment