8/7/18

Snail Mail with Creative Vision Stamps

Hi everyone, I've created a new card using stamps from Creative Vision Stamps
 


 

This stamp set - Stick With It - is adorable!
 
I colored her with Copic Markers, then die cut.  I created the card from green cardstock and added several pattern papers on top.  Then I wrapped the card with twine before adding the image with foam adhesives for dimension.
 
I stamped the sentiment and placed it partially off the image.
 
What do you think?
You can shop at www.creativevisionstamps.com using my code (Steph10) to receive 10% off your next order of $20.00 or more.  Simply enter my code at checkout.  It's valid on regular priced items only, does not count toward shipping and taxes and cannot be used with the custom stamp service.

Thanks for stopping by.


Steph

1 comment: