8/10/18

Happy Birthday with Rinea Foils

HI everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog using the new Princess Foiled Paper Variety Pack  and Joy Clair stamps.


I found some jars of bath salts that I thought would make great gifts for friends.  They just needed to be decorated and Rinea foiled papers make wonderful accent elements.


Begin by cutting Silver Starstruck to fit around the glass.  Mat it with Glossy Silver/Gold, leaving a gold border.  Glue it around the jar.


Use StarStruck Blush Pink to die cut an assortment of flowers using Heartfelt Creations dies.  Rinea foils die cut amazingly well, even with the most intricate of dies!  Use a stylus to add dimension to the flower petals and form into shape.  Adhere 3 layers for each flower.  Rinea Foils really hold their shape so the foils are perfect for beautiful 3 dimensional flowers.


Wrap pink ribbon around the jar.  Adhere several different sized flowers to the front.  Then die cut some leaves from Jade/Jade Starstuck Foiled Paper and slip them under the flowers.


Since I plan on giving this as a birthday gift, I stamped Happy Birthday on a scrap of Glossy Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper using the Every Day Sentiments stamp set from Joy Clair.  Once I punched the sentiment, I slipped it behind the flowers. 


Although I am using this for a birthday gift, you could easily customize this project for a teacher gift, to use as party favor or even a just because gift.  

What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.


Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment