8/29/18

Dracula Cards with Just For Fun stamps

Hi everyone I'm on the Just for Fun Rubberstamps blog using some new stamps from the store to create my cards.  Halloween is right around the corner and the new Halloween stamps are awesome.


Dracula was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers in shades of gray.  Dracula was die cut, matted with a larger die and added to a spider web background wrapped with twine.  Happy Halloween is from Sentiments 1.




My next card uses 2 of the new stamps - Dracula and the spray of bats.  I created a background from several colors of ink, then stamped the bats randomly about the panel.  Dracula was colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut.


The stamped panel was matted with black, wrapped with twine and added to a card.  Dracula was added to a large oval die.  Thinking of You from Sentiments 1 was added slightly behind Dracula.


I absolutely love these new stamps.  Happy shopping.

Steph

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I just realized that stamp has bats on it! I thought it was holly :)

    ReplyDelete