8/12/19

Hello Summer with Rinea Foiled Papers

Hi everyone, I've got a new post on the Rinea blog.  It's summer and I love taking small gifts to neighborhood parties that have been personalized for the recipient.


This Tutti Designs die is amazing, but I wanted it to pop with lots of color.  Using Marigold/Marigold Starstruck and Mocha/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, I die cut the entire design.  Cutting apart the Mocha die, I used it for the tree trunk, the sand and umbrella stands.  Then I used assorted scraps of Rinea Foiled Papers to complete the design - Blush/Blush Starstruck, Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, and Emerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper..


Knowing it would look perfect on a gift bag, I die cut Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper into a large oval and placed it on the gift bag.  Then I added the summer design on top.   Some tiny art stones added more of a sandy feel to the design.


I also lightly inked the gift bag with Imagine's Pearlescent Ice Blue Ink.



Wanting a matching card, I cut Sapphire/Gold Flossy Foiled Paper to fit the card base and stamped several balloons from the Joy Clair Fly With Me stamp set with Staz On Pigment Ink in Snowflake  Staz On Ink creates a beautiful effect on Rinea Foiled Paper and it does not smear.


Using the words from the Mocha die cut, I placed it atop the balloons.


 A great personalized gift set for the recipient don't you think?


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph





1 comment:

  1. This is adorable Steph! I love that you decorated the card and bag to match!

    ReplyDelete