10/24/19

Believe in Snowmen

Hi everyone, I've got a new post on the Clearscraps blog using the Snowman DIY Pallet Shape along with the Believe XL Script Wood Word.



The Snowman Pallet really comes alive when he is decorated.  I first painted him white and painted the hat black.  While waiting for it to dry, I worked on the wood word.  Believe is approximately 3" x 12" and fit perfect across my snowman.  I painted it with a fun chunky glitter paint.



Once dry, I adhered it to the center panel and added the buttons.



Next, I added a strip of chunky glitter paint across the hat and adhered a sprig of greenery to the corner.  Wiggly eyes and a button nose were also added.


I also added some chunky glitter paint along the bottom edge.


At approximately 21" tall, this snowman will take a prominent place in your winter decorating.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment