10/27/19

Happy Halloween with Etchall

Hi everyone, Halloween is just around the corner.  Are you ready?

I needed several new candy dishes for Halloween so I thought I'd use EtchallⓇ etching crème and EtchallⓇͬ etchall dip 'n etch to create some fun candy holders




I simply poured EtchallⓇͬ etchall dip 'n etch into the bowl and let it sit 15 minutes.  Since it is reusable, I simply poured it back into it's original container.


Once the bowl was etched, I rinsed and dried it, then painted it yellow.  When dry, I added the spider legs, some twine and candy.  Quick and simple.



My plate uses EtchallⓇ etching crème.




Using my Cricut, I die cut all the elements I wanted, then placed them about the plate.



I covered the plate with EtchallⓇ etching crème, letting it sit for about 15 minutes.  Since it is reusable,  I scraped the etching crème back into it's original container so it's available for my next project.


I washed and dried the plate, leaving the stickers in place.  Then I used gold gilding paste to cover the plate.



Then I removed all the stickers to reveal a wonderful effect.


Together or apart, I am sure the kids will love the effect, don't you?


 Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment