12/27/19

Bowdabra Decorated Santa Gift Bags

Hi everyone, I've got a set of Christmas treat bags on the Bowdabra blog using  Lawn Fawn stamps and dies, and the Bowdabra with LARibbons to decorate my bags.




I've used white gift bags, but you could easily use kraft lunch bags - the idea would work easily on either types of bags.


I've used Lawn Fawn's Ho Ho Holidays stamp set and coordinating Ho Ho Holidays Lawn Cuts along with the Stitched Mountain Border Lawn Cuts to create 3 different scenes.



The stamps were colored with Copic Markers and then die cut.



A navy panel was added to each gift bag and the mountains were added to each panel.  Then it was simply a matter of determining how to use the stamps and dies on each gift bag.



I used LA Ribbons with Bowdabra to create different bows for each gift bag.


Using the bow wire, I tied the bows to each gift bag.


Aren't they sweet?



Before tying on the bows, I placed assorted goodies in each gift bags as well as a gift card for the recipient so they can buy a little something they'd like.  And since we are getting together this weekend, these treat bags will be a fun "something extra" to share.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment