12/16/19

Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 2

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last five years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 60 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.

Today I'm sharing some easy ways to share your generosity this season.

Rather than buy those generic money cards, why not create your own?  You'll need some pretty pattern papers - I've used Graphic 45.



Create envelopes from cardstock and decorate with assorted pattern papers.


Decorate office supply tags with pattern paper.  Add twine and strips of pattern papers across the centers.  Be sure to glue only the edges of the strips to the tags so  you can insert a folded bill.



If you missed my previous post, you can find it here: 

Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 1

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



1 comment: