12/18/19

Christmas Sled

Hi everyone, Merry Christmas.  I'm on the Proxxon blog with a Christmas sled.



I found this sled at a garage sale and knew it needed some love!    I started by sanding it with the Delta Sander before painting it with Plaid Paint




Once dry, I decided to use the Power Carver to add details along the sides of the sled.


Placing a stencil on the base, I added a brick pattern with modeling paste.


Once dry, I spritzed the sled with Fireworks! Lady Bug Shimmery Craft Spray.  Some detailing was added with white paint.


I had a metal word which I sanded with the Pensander so paint would adhere.


Believe was painted with gold paint.  While waiting for it to dry, I added assorted papers from my stash to create my design.  Pointsettias and leaves were adhered, then Believe was added across the sled.


What do you think?  Are you ready for Christmas yet?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment