12/17/19

Quick and Easty Christmas Projects - Day 3

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last five years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 60 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.


Today, I'm sharing a new post I have on the Dies R Us blog.



I couldn't resist this lovely Tutti Designs die, so I created a candy treat box and matching card for a special someone.



I die cut the design from 5 colors of Rinea Foiled Papers.  I love the intricate die and wanted it to come alive so I pieced together the design from the various colors of foils.


Using a wood treat box, I adhered the Silver foiled design to the treat box.  Cutting apart the other foils, I used Scraperfect Adhesive to adhere the Sapphire cup, the Ruby house, the Emerald trees and the Mocha cookies.


Then I filled a treat bag with mini chocolates and tied it together with twine.




I created a card from assorted papers making sure I had a black panel on top.  I adhered the red foiled design (minus the house that was used for the treat box) to the card.  Then I cut apart the other foils and reassembled the design with ScraPerfect.


Merry Christmas was stamped on silver foil with black ink and then punched out.  It was added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.  Finally, I used Glitter Drops for the top of the roof as well as for the cookies.



Please stop by the Dies R Us Store to see all the dies that are available!

If you missed my previous posts, you can find them here: 



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment