12/11/19

Merry Christmas Cards

Hi everyone, I've got a new project on the ClearScraps blog using the Mountain Scene Stencil.



For the first card, I placed the stencil on cardstock, taping it in place.  I wanted the trees to have texture, so I used modeling paste..



For my second card, I mixed glitter paint with modeling paste before using it with the stencil.


Once the panels were dry, I replaced the stencil and inked the trees with green ink. 
Then the panels were matted on white cardstock before being added to black cards.


To finish the cards, I added stamped and die cut Christmas elements.



Santa has just landed and is getting ready to deliver his presents on this card.



And on this card, Santa has just taken off and is ready to fly around the world.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment