12/12/19

Pointsettia Cards

HI everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog with 2 lovely Christmas cards using the Jolly Foiled Paper Variety Pack.  The colors are lovely - Ruby, Gold, Silver, Emerald - and they are perfect for Christmas cards.


I had this fabulous die from Crafter's Companion that I used to die cut the front of my white card.


It was the perfect backdrop for my card as I added Silver Starstruck behind the die cut panel to achieve an amazing effect.


A pointsettia was die cut and embossed from Gold and Emerald foils and added to the corner of the card.  The colors are a great contrast to the white card.  Stamping a sentiment from Joy Clair's Dog Gone Christmas stamp set, I placed it slightly behind the pointsettia.


My next card also uses the Jolly Foiled Paper Variety Pack.

I wanted this card to have lots of layers so I created a card from red cardstock.  The white layer was embossed and matted with a gold layer then ribbon was wrapped around the panel before adding it to the card.   I used a wonderful Heartfelt Creations die with Ruby to create the focal point of my card.


I added this panel to the top of my card, then die cut a pointsettia from Ruby and Emerald.  Forming the shape, I adhere it to the corner of the card and put gold Stickles in the center.


Using the same sentiment, I created a pennant shape and slipped it under the pointsettia.


To finish, I tied twine to the ribbon and added red Stickles randomly about the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment