2/5/20

New Home Plaque

Hi everyone,  I'm on the Proxxon Blog using assorted Proxxon tools to create a sweet home plaque for yourself or perhaps to give to a friend.


Start by drawing the house pattern on wood using the Kapro Measure Mate.


Use the Proxxon Scroll Saw to cut the design.  The Scroll Saw makes quick work of the wood panel.


Next, I used the Bench Drill Press to drill a hole in the roof so I could add a  rope so it would hang.


Finally, I used the Delta Sander to sand the panel.


Then it was time to just decorate.  I used Plaid paints to paint the house, windows and door.  Then I used modeling paste with a stencil to create the roof.  Assorted embellishments were added to complete the panel.


Place a chipboard key across the door, add string for the hanger, some flowers and a new home plaque is ready to hang wherever you want it.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph







No comments:

Post a Comment