2/17/20

Clear Scraps camera

Hi everyone, I've got a new project on the Clear Scraps blog using the new Camera Shaker.


The camera comes with 3 chipboard elements and one acrylic sheet to create the shaker effect.  I painted the outer pieces with blue paint.  Then I rubbed distress ink over them giving them an aged effect.


I die cut a panel of flip flops to fit the center window and glued it in place.


I placed the acrylic panel next then added beads in the cavities.  Once I had the number of beads in each cavity, I glued the back panel in place and placed a stack of books on top to ensure the pieces were fully glued together.  I threaded a strip of ribbon through the slot, tying it in place.  Finally, I used Nuvo Drops to add decorative elements around the camera face.


Isn't it sweet?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment