2/27/20

Lavinia World Challenge #21

Hi everyone, it's time for the next challenge at Lavinia World Challenges.  Please check it out and join in the fun.



I created a background with alcohol inks and a baby wipe, then used VersaFine Clair in Nocturne to stamp   Moments Like These in the lower corner.


Next I stamped Three Dancing Fairies, and Mini Berries around the main image.


Next, I stamped See a Fairy Make a Wish around the images using VersaFine Clair in Purple Delight.


I added Nuvo drops to the fairy wings for added sparkle.



Lastly, the panel was  matted with pink cardstock and added to a black card.  Dream from Once Upon a Dream was then stamped on a scrap of the background, die cut and added to the card.



Would love to see what you create for Challenge #21.  The winner of the challenge will receive a
$15 gift certificate to Lavinia World to shop for more goodies.   Remember there is a new challenge every other Thursday.  Can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by.



6 comments:

  1. Steph, this is LOVELY! I haven't tried glossy cardstock with my stamps yet. The background with pale AIs is stunning, and then the added pink sentiment in the background is especially pretty. Did you use VFC ink for the sentiments stamped in the background also? Did you heat set the VFC inks (nocturne and sayings) or did it dry on its own? I just assumed it wouldn't dry, and so have not tried it yet. After seeing your beautiful creation, I want to. Also, which inks did you use around the frame? I suppose I should have asked all this in a message! LOL I hope you have time to share the information with me. It really is gorgeous! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created a gorgeous background for your design. Love your color choices and how you stamped the one sentiment in purple to make it stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, Steph! The background colors are so pretty, and the stamps all go together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Steph. I love the cotton candy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the pink and how the color surrounds her as if she's sitting the light.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the colours you used and especially the fairy wings. Wow! Gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    ♥ Lena

    ReplyDelete