2/10/20

Valentine's Day Banner

Hi everyone, I'm on the ClearScraps blog today with a Valentine heart.


We recently adopted a puppy and I thought this would be a fun way to showcase her.


Using one of the acrylic Banners, I placed it atop a sheet of pattern paper and drew around it.  After removing the plastic film, I adhered the paper to the back of the Banner.


Next, I cut a sheet of Rinea Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper to fit, then crumpled it before adhering it to the front of the Banner.


A row of flowers was added across the Banner and ribbon was used as a hanger.


Assorted tags were placed across the Banner.


Using one of the new wood heart shapes, I painted it, then cut a photo to fit behind it.  The heart was adhered to the Banner overlapping the tags. To finish, gemstones were added around the Banner.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment