4/1/20

Scor-Pal Challenge #68

Hi everyone, it's a new month and that means a new challenge on the Scor-Pal blog.  The theme for this month is Florals or anything goes.  Just be sure your project includes more than one score.  Spring is coming and so is Easter so you have lots of choices.

In this challenging environment, I chose to create a floral box card for a friend.



Starting with a 6 1/2" x 10" piece of cardstock, I scored and cut it to create the box.  Use Scor-Tape to assemble.


Rinea Foiled Papers were cut to fit the box.  I've used Emerald Starstruck.



Using Elizabeth Craft Designs dies, I created an assortment of flowers using Rinea Foiled Papers - Blush/Gold Glossy, Fuschia/Gold Glossy, Violet/Gold Glossy, Marigold/Gold Glossy and Emerald/Gold Glossy,.  The flowers created with Rinea Foiled Papers are stunning.

 

I created as many flowers as I wanted to fill my box, adding leaves where appropriate.  



The phrase is from an old Cuttlebug die set and was perfect to finish my card.

Please stop by the Scor-Pal blog to see what the other designers have created this month.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous box card! A very clever way to use your beautiful flowers.
    Lots of love from Isia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never done one of these boxes - they always look so pretty! Love your flowers - the shiny colors are gorgeous - like jewels!

    ReplyDelete