4/28/20

Spring is Here With Rinea Foiled Papers

Hi everyone, I've got a new card to share using Rinea Foiled Papers.  Do you know that Rinea has a new color - it's called Arctic and comes in both Arctic Starstruck and Arctic/Gold Glossy.


With a few supplies, this card came together quickly.  I created a card from green cardstock and added a panel of brown on top.  Next, I die cut Arctic Starstruck for the top layer.

I die cut Violet Starstruck and Lavender Starstruck with a wonderful butterfly die from Spellbinders dies.  I used the Violet layer as the base, then I cut apart some Lavender butterflies and added them randomly to the base.   Between the butterflies, I placed some dew drops from the Robin's Nest.


The phrase is from Joy Clair's Easter Greetings stamp set and it was stamped on Arctic Foil with StazOn Pigment Ink which is the perfect ink for foil as it does not smear.

I die cut the panel with Lawn Fawn dies, added it to a larger mat and placed it on the card with foam adhesives for dimension.  Several more dew drops and butterflies were added.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment