4/12/20

Hello Cards with Rinea Foiled Papers


Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog with 2 Spring Hello Cards using Poppystamps dies.


I love the Floral Stem Collage die because I find the options are endless.
For my first card, I used Misfits Foiled Paper Pack which contained all the colors I wanted for my card. I die cut both the Jade Starstruck and Ebony Starstruck foils together, then cut away the flower on the Ebony frame. I also die cut 2 flowers from Blush/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.


The Ebony and Jade frames were adhered together and one of the Blush flowers was placed on top.


A panel of Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper was adhered behind the window and the panel was added to a pink card. A second flower was formed and added to the card, giving it additional dimension.


The Little Halo Hello die is a 2 die set that can be used individually or together. I love the delicate word, so I just used the word, cutting it from Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  Finally, I added Nuvo Drops to the corners of the card.

My second card uses the same dies, but I chose to create a shaker card. 


The Floral Stem Collage die was die cut from Jade/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and Marigold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper. After cutting away the Marigold flower, I assembled the panels together. Using Oma's Postcard Stamp with Ghost Ink, I stamped it on the Marigold panel.


The Marigold panel was added to a Silver Starstruck panel with foam tape to create the shaker and assorted Robin's Nest dew drops were placed inside.


2 flowers were die cut from Violet/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and added to the panel. A gem was added to the flower center.  The Little Halo Hello die was also die cut from Violet/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and added to the corner of the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment