4/18/20

Enjoy the Little Things

Hi everyone, I'm on the Proxxon blog hoping, during this current situation, that you are taking time to enjoy the little things, whether it be enjoying family time, playing with pets, reading a book or being creative.  Just remember to enjoy!!!!!



I began by drawing a light bulb on a piece of foam.  You could also take a stencil or large die cut to create the same effect.


Then I simply cut it out using the Hot Wire Cutter.  It's so easy to cut any project from foam using the Hot Wire Cutter and the results are amazing each time.


Look at the great result I was able to achieve.


Once it was cut out, I began decorating.  I started by painting the bulb with Martha Stewart's Home Décor Paint in Eggshell and then the electric portion with Folk Art Coastal Texture Paint in Seal Grey.  Once dry, I placed a stencil on top, and used modeling paste and spray inks to achieve the look I wanted.


Next, I proceeded to finish the light bulb by adding paints and inks to my project.


I finished by adding some chipboard elements I found in my stash.  Each was painted with Plaid Paints then adhered around the light bulb.


Again, don't forget to enjoy the little things during this trying time.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment