4/8/20

Happy Easter Wishes

Hi everyone, Easter is almost upon us so I've created a sweet Easter card which was created with assorted colors of Rinea Foiled Papers.


Did you know there is a new color?  Check out the latest addition to the Rinea family - Arctic/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper as well as Arctic/Arctic Starstruck.


I used this grid die to die cut Emerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper then adhered it to the Arctic Foil.




The bunny and phrase from Joy Clair's Easter Wishes stamp set were stamped with Staz On ink on the Arctic Foil and they stamped beautifully. Look at all the bunny details.  I used a punch with Emerald Foil  to create the grass, then die cut some small eggs from scraps of left over foils which I slipped behind the grass.  

On the sentiment, I added some liquid pearls in a coordinating color.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment