5/12/21

Thinking of You Card

Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog with a shaped card today.




Using both dies together, I die cut Lavender Starstruck Foiled Paper, creating this amazing design.


The card was created from white cardstock using just the outside die.  I placed the die slightly off the edge so it created a card.  Then I die cut the outside die again so I could adhere it to the card base creating the full card.


         .  The die cut panel was adhered to the white card which allowed the white card to peek out from the panel.


The center panel was die cut from both Lavender/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and Violet/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  I cut away the violet phrase and placed the remaining frame over the Lavender piece.


To finish, I added several yellow flowers to the card with brads, then wrapped twine around the brads.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment