5/11/21

Forest Pals with TLC Designs

 Hi everyone, just swinging by to say HI with lots of fun products from TLC Designs.

TLC has a limited selection of the Forest Pals stamp set and boy is it adorable!!!!  This stamp set has 14 stamps so your creativity is endless.


I started by stamping the doe and her foxy friend on white cardstock.  Once colored with Copic Markers, I used 2nd from the largest die in the Apple a Day Die set.   I inked around the images with light blue ink.


The card was then created using the largest die.  I placed the die over the folded edge of the cardstock.  This kept the card in one piece.  I also die cut another panel to place on top to create the full effect of the die.


Getting ready to assemble my card, I realized I needed some grass.  Using the Land and Seas Dies, I cut the grass then layered it on the card.  I wanted the same edging as the stamped images, so I taped the grass in place, then die cut it again with the Apple a Day die.


Love how it turned out.


I stamped the included phrase and matted it with the same color cardstock.


Sweet isn't it?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment