5/25/21

Outdoor Friends with TLC Designs

  Hi everyone, just swinging by to say HI with lots of fun products from TLC Designs.

TLC has a limited selection of the Outdoor Friends stamp set and boy is it adorable!!!!  This stamp set has 9 stamps so your creativity is endless.

I stamped out the elements and colored them with Copic Markers.  Then I fussy cut them all out.  Some people don't like to fussy cut, but I find it can be therapeutic!


I created a card from green cardstock, the used the Aviary Oval Die with dark pink cardstock to create my background panel as I wanted to focus on the stamps.


All the pieces were added to the card with foam adhesives for some dimension.  The tiny birds are form the Aviary Oval Die and were perfect little additions. 

Dream is from the Dreamer the Dragon stamp set and sets the tone of the card, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment