5/18/21

Sweet Forest Pals with TLC Designs

Hi everyone, just swinging by with a happy card using  lots of fun products from TLC Designs.

TLC has a limited selection of the Forest Pals stamp set and boy is it adorable!!!!  This stamp set has 14 stamps so your creativity is endless.


I stamped and colored the deer, the stump and the robin.  Then I fussy cut them as I wanted them to pop on today's card.


I die cut the grass from the Land and Seas die set, then placed it on white cardstock which I then die cut with Happy Dragonfly Circle.  Loved the stitched edging!


The background is a panel from the Spring Fun Digital Paper Pack and had the perfect colors for my card.  Using brown cardstock, I die cut the largest die from the Happy Dragonfly Circle and adhered the smaller on top.  I wanted the design to be off center so I placed it towards the right side of the card.  The stamped elements were then added with foam adhesives for dimension.  The sentiment is also from the same stamp set and creates a perfect friendship card.

Sweet stamp set, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment