5/23/21

Life is Good Floral Panel

 Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog with this Floral Panel.


I've used one of the panels from the Clear Scraps Wood Rectangle 3 Pack as my base.  Then I cut  Rinea Cobalt/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper slightly smaller, allowing the wood base to show.


Using Clear Scraps 4x6 Grass stencil, I applied it to the foil then used Rinea Ghost Ink to add some dimension.    Ghost Ink removes the top layer of foil revealing the silver layer underneath.


I flipped the panel and did the same on the opposite end.  The Grass Stencil added different sized lengths along the panel.  I wanted to add a pattern to the background, but I didn't want it to be overpowering, so this effect created a nice background.
Then I adhered the foil to the wood panel.


Using Crafter's Companion dies, I  created a huge flower using Rinea Fuchsia/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and Fuchsia Starstruck.  Assembling the flower, I added a brad to the center then adhered it to the panel.



Clear Scrap's Life is Good Chipboard Word Title was inked and placed in the lower corner.

Finally, I used my Crop-a-dile to punch holes in the panel then threaded ribbon through the holes.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment