4/5/17

Joy Clair and Misti Blog Hop


No automatic alt text available.



Welcome to the Joy Clair and My Sweet Petunia's Misti Blog Hop!  Both design teams, full of talented ladies  will surely inspire you along the way. And of course there are amazing prizes to share with you!!! Just be sure to leave comments during the hop so you can be entered to win a MISTI (original or mini, your choice)  and one of two $25 Joy Clair Stamps Gift Card or Certificate!!!
This was my first time using the Misti and I was excited to see what it could do.  You should have arrived to my blog from Stephanie's blog.  Did you see her gorgeous project? 




I started with the Doodle Flowers stamp set.  After cutting my paper to size, I placed it in the Misti and used the included magnets to hold the paper in place.  I placed the glass jar stamp where I wanted it, picked it up with the Misti and then stamped it in gray ink.


Next, I placed the flower bouquet on  the stamped jar, then used the Misti again to pick up my stamp. 


I inked the stamp with assorted colors of ink then perfectly stamped the bouquet in the jar.  The Misti allowed me to easily stamp the flowers exactly where I wanted them.


I used the same method to stamp the sentiment in two different colors and again, they lined up perfectly.   I assembled the card, then added the Robin's Nest Dew Drops to the flower centers.



Next, I used the Let's Celebrate stamp set to position the balloons and sentiments around the girl.  So I first stamped the girl with brown ink.



Next, I positioned the balloons and stamped them in 2 colors of ink.  Since I wanted the balloons a little darker, I re-inked and re-stamped them.  Using the Misti allowed me to perfectly re-stamp the balloons - no mistakes.


Finally, I placed the phrases on the balloons and added the curls to the bottom of the balloons.  I picked them up with the Misti, inked the phrases with black ink and the curls with red ink.  I replaced the top and stamped them perfectly in place.


I added color to the girl with Copic Markers, then created my card with 4 additoinal layers of cardstock.

The Misti truly makes it easy to align stamped images.




Be sure to leave comments during the hop! We are giving away two $25 Joy Clair Stamps Gift Cards or Certificates and My Sweet Petunia is giving away a MISTI (original or mini, your choice).

Joy Clair winners will be announced in Joy Clair Blog at the end of the month and MISTI winner will be announce on this page on April 14.

Your net stop is Amanda's blog.

If you get lost along the way, here's the complete blog hop list:

Steph Ackerman  YOU ARE HERE


Joy Clair winners will be announced in Joy Clair Blog at the end of the month and MISTI winner will be announce on this page on April 14.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




55 comments:

  1. great job Steph :) Both look so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are adorable and sweet, Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY SWEET STEPH!!!! SUPER JOB! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of your adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of your adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geat cards! Love the multi-colored flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet cards! Love the jar of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steph, these are both great cards. Love the little girl (and the set) and I LOVE all mason jars so of course I really like that one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice cards. I especially like the jar of flowers one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so adorable. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The stamp sets are great to let our imagination run!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These cards are really sweet! I love the fun look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are beautiful. Thanks for sharing and participating in this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun pair of cards - that little girl is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your cards Steph!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love getting new project and supply ideas! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like the flowers in the mason jar. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How Cute!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the little girl card. She is so cute. But I like both cards. But the little girl is my fav. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I had to smile when I saw that little girl
    she is so sweet.
    Great cards.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful card designs using those stamp sets. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet cards! Love the Doodle Flowers stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to have a misty. Cute card

    ReplyDelete
  25. Both cards are sweet. Love the jar a lot!!
    TFS
    XO April

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super cute cards and stamps. Love your background papers too. Thanks for sharing your tips too, I don't have a Misti yet, so would love to win one.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like these sweet cards you created.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have enjoyed getting to know some new designers and joy Clair stamps

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the Doodle Flowers stamp set. The card you made with this set is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your cards. The little girl is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the stamp set with the sweet little Girl! On my list!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome cards, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Two cute cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Misti makes placement so easy. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Adorable cards! Love the flowers & the little girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very cute cards! Thank you for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I had never heard of this stamp company before this blog hop. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I just can't get over how all of these blog hop stops are produced with much the same tools & stamps and yet they all are completely different!! Just goes to show the multitude of projects you can get out a couple of tools & stamps! Great Job!
    Blessings,
    Melitta

    ReplyDelete