4/12/17

Spring Time Cards

Hi everyone, while we are still waiting for signs of Spring I created some cards using Makin'sⓇ Clay and Push Molds.




Supplies:
Makin'sⓇ Clay - Push Molds - Gardening Tools, Florals
Spellbinders dies
Clearsnap Ink
Hero Arts Stamp



Makin'sⓇ has a wide variety of push molds that are quite detailed.  Once you remove your clay, those details are quite visible.  I kept the gardening tools as I molded them, but decided to add color to the flowers with ink.




I love creating shaker cards and decided to use some small flowers in the shaker.
Behind the window I stamped a Spring sentiment then placed the flowers inside and sealed the shaker.  Next, I stamped some stems and added additional flowers.  Gardening tools were added in the corner.


For my next card, I repeatedly stamped the Spring sentiment to create the background.  After mounting it on my card, I die cut an oval for the center of the card then placed gardening tools and flowers on top.


Is it Spring yet?


Thanks for stopping by.
 
Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment