9/17/11

Have A Great Day

Hi there. I just want you to know that if you've not tried Kreaxions Glitter Paper, you are definitely in for a treat. This paper is fun to work with, punches well and doesn't "shed". I hate it when glitter paper leaves trails wherever I work.



I used Punch 902 in conjunction with the Punch Mate along the edge of the yellow Glitter Paper. The Punch Mate makes it so easy to use any number of punches. I then sized the glitter paper to fit my card and inked the edges. I trimmed the card about 1/2" to allow the punched edge to show, then placed a strip of brown cardstock underneath. This allowed the punched edge to really pop.

Just above the punched edge, I scored several lines for some dimension. I then stamped my sentiment within those scored lines. Some twine was wrapped around the upper section of the card. The butterflies were created using Clearsnap's Design Adhesives and Designer Foils. This piece was inked and matted on brown cardstock, then added to the card wth foam dots.

Then I just added some pearls to the punched edge.

Supplies:
Cardstock, Punch: Kreaxions
Ink: Clearsnap Chestnut Roan
Foils: Clearsnap
Stamp: Stampendous
Score Tool: Scor-Pal

1 comment:

  1. I love your card! It is beautiful! I love the pearls and the butterflies. You did a wonderful job on it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete