9/25/11

Butterflies

If you've noticed a pattern lately, I just can't seem to get enough butterflies!!!!And today's post is no exception!!

Kreaxions punches can create some wonderful projects and if you have tons of scraps like I do, it's so easy to use these punches to create border strips. So just dig out your scraps and punch away.



I used punch #907 and punched a number of strips. I layered them on my backgound piece so the punched pieces would almost appear to be a quilt-like design. I sewed around the edges to keep all the layers in place.

The butterfly was then cut and embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and added to the card with foam adhesives. A trail of rhinestones completes the card.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Crate Paper, DCWV, K&Co
Ink: Clearsnap
Punch, Die: Kreaxions
Rhinestones: Want2scrap

3 comments:

  1. love the look you created with the punches! Fabulous job, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great pattern, Steph! Love what you did on this one with the layered strips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVE the punching and the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete