9/22/11

Wee Henrietta Witch

Hambo Stamps had a DT call recently and I was given this Witchy image to work with as part of my application. Isn't she just the cutest?



I chose to color her with Copic Markers in traditional Halloween colors. Then I purposely die cut her off center so I would have room for brads and a sentiment. I lightly inked the outer edges of the die cuts with Clearsnap's Honey Mix'd Media Inx.




The background paper is by GCD and I chose to emboss it with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder. I then lightly inked the embossed areas with Clearsnap's Honey Mix'd Media Inx (love this stuff!).



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: GCD
Stamps: Hambo, Hero Arts
Die cuts: Spellbinders, Nestabilities
Ink: Clearsnap
Markers: Copic Markers
Brads: Making Memories

1 comment: