9/8/16

Enjoy your day with Whisker Graphics

Hi everyone, I am so excited to share my first post for Whisker Graphics.  I am thrilled to be working with all the fun products available in the store

With the first day of school comes anxiety from students as well as teachers.  Why not give them something to calm their fears and put a smile on their faces that first day.  Fill these bags with all kinds of treats and give them to everyone who needs a little pick-me-up.



Supplies:
Bitty Bags - Glassine
Divine Twine Collection - Red Solid
Divine Twine Metallics - Rose Gold Vintage Metallic
Small Colored Tags - Red and White
Makin's Clay® - Green and Brown clays
JoyClair Stamps - Butterfly Kisses
Clearsnap Ink - Red
Cricut Expression


Using Bitty Bags, I added die cut apples as decorative elements.


To finish the apples, I tied Rose Gold Vintage Metallic twine around the stems.  Then I added brown clay for the "pits" and green clay for the leaves.


 I folded the tops of the bags down and tied them with Rose Gold Vintage Metallic Twine. 


I wanted to add a little sentiment for the recipient so I stamped "Enjoy your day!" on the tags.  After inking the tags, I tied them to the bags with Red Solid Twine.



 And there you have it - who wouldn't love to receive these little packages.


I hope you've enjoyed my post.  Please stop by the Whisker Graphics blog for more inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment