10/1/18

Altered Notebook with Arnold Grummer Papermaking Kit

Hi everyone, I'm on the Arnold Grummer blog with an altered notebook using handmade papers I created with the Arnold Grummer papermaking kit.




Select a sheet of paper from any of the handmade papers already created and adhere it to a notebook.  Cut off any excess and corner round the edges.




Stamp around the notebook with the Michalanglo Background stamp from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps.  Picking up on the green particles in the paper, I then inked the notebook with green ink.


Next, I placed a Prima stencil on the notebook and used molding paste on the flowers.  


Once dry I repositioned the stencil so I could add color to the flowers.


I finish off by adding additional color as needed.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph








No comments:

Post a Comment