10/5/18

Clear Scraps Fall Cards

Hi everyone, I'm here sharing some of the fun products that are found in the Clear Scraps October kit. The kit includes a Wood Pumpkin Shaker Album, Wood Mini Angel Pallet Shape, Wood 5 piece Small Banner,  Carta Bella Fall Break pattern paper and sticker set, Authentique 6" x 6" paper pad and Gold Treasure Gilding Polish.




I created cards from brown cardstock.  Using a stencil from my stash (Clear Scraps Wood Grain Stencil), I placed it atop cardstock panels.

Fall-cards-clearscraps-4-steph-ackerman

Using Gold Treasure Gilding Polish, I created the backgrounds for my cards.  The included sponge applicator made it easy to paint the stencils creating amazing backgrounds.  And with minimal drying time too!

Fall-cards-clearscraps-5-steph-ackerman

Once the panels dried, I adhered them to my cards.





Using the Fall Break sticker sheet, I matted the leaf strip with cardstock then added it across the card.  A large oval was die cut and the truck sticker was added.  Finally Autumn was added to cardstock then fussy cut before adding it above the truck.




A checkered panel was matted with cardstock and added across the card.  The sticker panel was added to a larger die cut panel and added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment