10/29/18

Happy Haunting with Whisker Graphics

Hi everyone, Halloween will be here before we know it!  I'm on the Whiskers Graphic blog today with some cute treat bags.




Supplies:
Divine Twine Collection - Bright White Solid, Black, Natural
Middy Bitty Bags
Imagine Crafts - VersaFine Clair Fallen Leaves Ink; Memento Markers
Suzy Stamps/Crackerbox  - stamps




I started by gathering some different colored bags and twine.

Die cutting circles from white cardstock I stamped the pumpkin trio on each with VersaFine Clair Fallen Leaves Ink.  Then I added color with Memento Markers. 



Each stamped imaged was then placed atop a larger circle of brown cardstock and adhered to each bag.



To be sure I had the images in the right place, I folded down the tops of each bag and punched holes for the twine.  Then I placed the Happy Haunting phrase across each image.


To finish, simply tie the twine to each bag.



Aren't they cute?  They didn't take very long to make so if you need a lot for an upcoming event, just set them up assembly line style and put them together.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment